Saturday 9 April 2011

Mildred's SMILES PROJECT

My friends doesn't know about this project I started last september.


Well, I'm writing its story and explaining my plans:

That day I was very happy because I organized my first gymkhana. Some of my friends were there with me when I had to go home, so I said bye and run: my bus was out there.
I was carrying lots of ballons and a big box when I got in the bus. There was a little boy crying in front of me, so I gave him one of my favourite balloons and he started to smile and laugh. He said thanks and I wanted to cry.
When I got out from the bus and wait for another one, I thought I could write a message on my white balloon: I SWAP SMILES FOR BALLOONS.

I just want people to stop and think of real important things. I just want them to be happy! Nothing else matters~

So, please, if you believe in happiness, if you believe in me, in this project... Please, start with me.
People has no time to know themshelves. Give them the key to learn about life, because it's really... perfect.

 


 So this is my project!
Hope you start it~

No comments:

Post a Comment